[OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project

Subject: [OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:16:07 -0400
Excellent thinking.  I've been watching Hartblei and Arsat lenses ever
since I read an article in Shutterbug years ago about Kiev USA.  I knew
about the Hartblei 45, 60 and 90mm tilt and shift but I didn't know
about the Arsat 35 tilt and shift.  Some day, perhaps.  I do miss my 24
shift but at the time I sold it never realized I'd be buying a full
frame digital.

Chuck Norcutt