[OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker

Subject: [OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:40:45 -0700
Just the opposite, I think. The usual instruction to blow air on the
brush, besides removing any residual dust, is to charge it
electrostatically so that it will attract and hold the dust on your
sensor when you brush it. Neutralizing the static charge would make
it ineffective.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA