[OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker

Subject: [OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:33:05 +0000
How do I dust off the sensor in my Leica M6?

Oh, that's right! Never mind. It gets a fresh and clean one every time the
motor drive goes "whirr." :-)

But shooting and waiting 10 days for the processed film to come back and then
scanninng is still a PITA. I really, really am getting tired of the scanning
rigmarole.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from