[OM] Re: Software problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Software problems
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:33:49 -0500
> Lately HotFlash has been running, which results in the need for Open
> Windows to prevent the processor from overheating.
>
> AG

You have my sympathies. What to do? You can continue tolerating the frequent
auto runnning of HotFlash 1.0, 1.2, 2.1, up to 8.3. you could uninstall Wife
1.0, and replace with wife 2.0, but that only means continued auto running
of PMS 1.0 and Aunt Flo 1.0, and then the return of Hotflash in all it's
versions.

Face it, the only good answer is Monastery 1.0.

Bill Pearce