[OM] E-1s spotted

Subject: [OM] E-1s spotted
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:15:20 EDT
My wife and I sat for portraits for our church's new pictorial directory
this afternoon, and I noticed the professional photographers were using E-1s
with ZD 14-54 lenses. The cameras were tethered to laptops and the photos  were
showing up on the screen within a second or so of the exposure being made.
They were running on a tight schedule of appointments, so I didn't have time to

chit-chat about the gear. Just a comforting sign that some of the pros do
respect Olympus.

Greg