[OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker

Subject: [OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:51:36 -0700
Nice kitties, the long haired one we have is a second relative.

She came into the house with the very original name of "Little Kitty" I
renamed her promptly, 'trouble' and then after she was caught chewing on my
puter cords the second time 'Sporran'. Most people call her Fuzzy Butt. I
don't have a pic of her online, where I was holding her like a sporran, most
people think she's already dead......

Her favorite thing to do is when she heard me take the camera out, jump up
on the bed just as I open the camera up. I think of her nearly everytime I
take a shot.....