[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #34

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #34
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:00:15 +0800
ScottGee1,
Thanks for your comment & suggestion. I am going to crop since I have to
match 8R ratio for photography competition.

I am very surprised too and I didn't except the quality is so good with 2X-A
since as my experience with 200/4 & 180/2.8 was not satisfied. But it's a
bit of difficult to focus since F9 with extender ~_~

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user