[OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project

Subject: [OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:56:40 -0000
1       Those were not my shots, the llocation is Kiev and they are promo
shots by Hartblei

2       Ballpark costs for the Hartblei/Ze!ss lenses are rumoured to be
comparable to H@sselblad for similar focal lengths
Based on Dist@gon T* IF 4/40 Euro4000 say USD5500
Based on  Pl@nar T* 2,8/80) Euro1500 say USD2000
Based on  Makro-Pl@nar T* 4/120 Euro 2500 say USD3500

Makes the Zuiko 24/3.5 look the bargain it truly is :-)

3       Mutilating bellows, shame on you, Jan, for not paying attention, for
the mythical Hama T/S bellows, 320079918520 on the auction site was pointed
out (and it even had OM mounts, but nobody mentioned that).  Went for a mere
USD600 after 25 bids.  So there may well be a market for your mutilations!

--
Piers