[OM] Re: [photo] snow scene - more thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] snow scene - more thoughts
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:50:21 -0400
Moose wrote:
> Usually when I post a
> different version of an image, it's to show my different vision of it.
> Here, I make no claim to the alternate being better, or even as good as,
> the image as presented. In fact, it's rather rough, but it does show
> that there is actually quite a lot of detail and granulation in the snow
> available in the image.

Thanks for pointing that out as now I want to go back and experiment
further with the image.  Your expertise with CS2 or CS3beta is amazing.

> If I knew too much of the "why", I think the magic would be gone.

And I wonder what would happen then?  Would our world of "illusion"
vanish, only to be replaced by endless boredom or would we then move
onward to greater challenges and more fulfilling experiences?  I hope
the latter as I think we are getting close to lifting the veil.

Richard
--
Nature's Luminance
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html