[OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker

Subject: [OM] Re: Champion Dust Shaker
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:38:28 -0400
We have three long-haired cats.  Every weekend I give each a complete
comb-out.  That minimizes the flying fur and hairballs.  It also keeps
the Persian's fur from matting and causing all of us a lot of grief.
Also brush the teeth and clip the claws.

Yeah, a bit of work but still easier than kids!

We've found it takes about two years before major shedding tapers off.
 It has also taken about that long for each cat to truly 'settle in'.

ScottGee1