[OM] Re: E-1s spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1s spotted
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm getting out of touch - I didn't know there were any Wifi
> enabled cameras yet!

Nikon, now Canon.  Oh, and then there is a nice little portable unit
that you can attach to any camera and plugs into the CF slot.  The
stuff is out there.

In this particular project, I'm engineering for a minimum of 200 WiFi
enabled image, audio and video streaming devices to be using the
system simultaneously.  The fun part is that the environment is
extremely RF intense with as many as 50 other WiFi networks
attempting to be used in the same area besides a thousand 2-way
radios, telemetry and TV point-to-point systems. TV will be a hoot
because of the dozens of transmitters moving around at 180+ mph.  Oh,
and then there is the neighboring airport, interstate highway and
cell-towers and point-to-point data links criss-crossing the area.

AG

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/