[OM] Re: Greek pickiness [was: some more OT stuff]

Subject: [OM] Re: Greek pickiness [was: some more OT stuff]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:56:37 +0000
I have 2 nits to pick, one Wiki's, one yours, Dan.  The Wiki entry
omits a fairly important accent on the initial 'o', the one which
indicates how to pronounce it.  Yours is that "ATM" is not an
acronym, a word in itself; it's an abbreviation.

The former is an important omission in that it leads me to mistrust
most of the entry.

The latter is just something that I notice a great deal :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.