[OM] Re: An 11Mp E-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: An 11Mp E-1?
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:59:28 +0800
I know that this is not part of this discussion thread and there's one that
this article is better suited to. Seeing that there's been some talk about
sensor dust, here's an interesting product you might want to follow
through....

http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/editors/2007/03/sensorscope/index.php

K.

On 24/03/07, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I don't have any snake oil, but I do have a can of honing oil. If I
> > pour it over mine, will it boost it up to 11MP?
>
> Well, we joke, but this is something we used to do to ground glass
> screens on 4x5 cameras and medium-format screens.  We'd put just a
> touch of machine oil on the screen to increase brightness and give
> ourselves an area of critical focus.
>
> AG

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...
> http://games.yahoo.com/games/front