[OM] ( OM) OT computer program - and as an aside, Iowa

Subject: [OM] ( OM) OT computer program - and as an aside, Iowa
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 04:12:46 +1200
Hi all

I'd like to bring to the attention of PC (Politically Correct) computer users
to a
very useful and extremely capable program which also happens to be cost-
free.  Aida32 is very helpful.

I also want to recognise an Iowa (Iowa City) person who has given
outstanding services to music with world-wide benefit, for decades. Himie
Voxman has searched out, edited, and published "new" and rare music for at
least 27 years, and probably much more. Go into any classical music store
and open the sheet music, and the chances are his name will be in there. I
have just obtained from the UK the sheet music for the Oboe Concerto in B
flat by Joseph Fiala (Claves CD 50-9018 ), and guess what; he located the
music in a little-known European museum, got a copy of the manuscript, and
worked on it. Brilliant.

Brian