[OM] Re: OT Speaking of music (Was something else.)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Speaking of music (Was something else.)
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:49:03 +0100
I would have to second Walt's remarks. My daughter gave me a birthday
present of a ticket to Emmylou's and Mark's Roadrunning concert in
Copenhagen last year (my wife had to pay for her own ticket!). Even though
we were a good distance from the stage, the sound was fantastic. Afterwards
we bought the CD (plus a couple for presents), and now we have bought the
DVD of a live concert. Highly recommendable.

Roger Key