[OM] Re: Greek pickiness [was: some more OT stuff]

Subject: [OM] Re: Greek pickiness [was: some more OT stuff]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 09:41:32 +0000
Sorry, Andrew, should I have put an <IRONY> tag in that message?
:-)

And the point about hoi polloi, surely, is that it was part of
Ancient Greek; I'm sure that it's out of place in modern Greek
culture.  But I'm no expert: I learned it when I was about 10 years
old, at prep school, and I took no exams in the subject.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.