[OM] Re: Totally OT: Staying up too late

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT: Staying up too late
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:55:54 -0500
On 3/24/07, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> In my cups a tad and up way too late playing Dylan. I've got 40-something of
> his albums, and it continues to amaze me how great he is, even if he does
> mumble the lyrics sometimes. Talk about talent! Have seen him in concert
> thrice. "Love and Theft" now playing.

What a great album.  He got the Grammy for "Time out of Mind" and
everybody thought he was going to be dead soon.  "Love and Theft"
doesn't have the highs and lows of "Time out of Mind," but it's just
great writing, singing, and playing.  His voice was always the thing.
Love it or hate it, that's how the meaning comes.

Joel W.