[OM] Re: Totally OT: Staying up too late

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT: Staying up too late
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:21:59 +0000
I doubt I've ever heard a song driven better by the drum beat than
"Mississippi." It just moves things along. At first, I thought Jim Keltner, the
best drummer I ever heard, might still be playing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Keltner

But it's not him. And if you read to the bottom of the link and get to the John
Hiatt and "All in the Family" album, if you ain't got it, get it. It's one of
my all-time favorites. It's not happy, but it's good.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --