[OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project

Subject: [OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:39:49 -0700
> From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> On 3/23/07, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
> SNIP!
>> I've also had plans in the back of my head for years to mutilate a
>> bellows so it will do view camera movements. The only Zuiko that
>> would be up to that (IMHO) would be the 135/4.5.
>
> So, if you used this on an E1, you'd have a 270mm t/s?

No, you'd still have a 135mm lens, with a smaller rectangle cropped
out of the center of it. Perhaps pedantic, but important to keep in
mind for many reasons.

> It'd be
> interesting to see results from that!

Yea, the image circle would be huge, relative to the sensor. Come to
think of it, I had not thought of using any other lens, but on
4/3rds, other lenses will have a relatively large image circle, too.

:::: If vegetarians eat only vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99-3033-17-18>