[OM] Re: Vietnam tourist camera advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Vietnam tourist camera advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:56:10 -0400
You said you like option 2 but you didn't give a usage or cost
justification for it.  Without even considering the cost of prepping a
single film camera (let alone a spare), just developing film and putting
an equivalent number of digital images on CD (no prints) would cost
substantially more than the digital solution.  That's OK if there are
offsetting advantages.  But I don't know what those are if it's not
reliability of the camera or the process.

Chuck Norcutt