[OM] OT Photo.

Subject: [OM] OT Photo.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:29:28 +0100
Look! It's OM!

Hey all.

Once again, it's me with my Off topic hardware,  but it's quite a pretty
photo,  I think anyway.

Me playing with my K10D and an old MF Pentax 50mm Lens.  Shot in raw with a
bit of tweaking here and there.   I really am becoming very fond of this
camera;  just a pity that I can't mount my favourite Zuikos on it.   The
DOF is a bit off, but I think I can tolerate it.

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/random/IMGP1781.jpg

Of course,  I could stop bothering you all with this, but I'd have to find
another photo list, and I doubt there are many out there where I'd find so
many interesting and diverse people willing to talk shite about anything
and everything. ;)

p.

--
this signature was brought to you by the letter D and the number 39
htag 0.0.23: [        "Bother!" said Pooh and hid Piglet's corpse.]