[OM] Re: Guidelines ;o)

Subject: [OM] Re: Guidelines ;o)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:20:32 +0000
That's a procedure that's always been mis-named. BBQ is something else;
involving rubs and sauces and long, slow cooking and not done on a backyard
grill. This is just "grilling out." But I'm good at it. I gave up the propane
grill and went back to charcoal. Way more better, particularly if you throw in
the fire a handful of wet hickory chips just before you slap on the ribeye.

Another one of my pet peeves.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from