[OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]

Subject: [OM] Re: Salt in the wound [Was Re: (OM) OT XP thoughts]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:04:00 -0700
Andrew, why would a US much less a Multi national Mega corporation use waste
to make fuel when they can grow new plants and charge for all the other
processes to make that fuel when they own all the places that they have to
purchase from? It is, after all, about their bottom line, profit. When the
sensible thing to do is profitable, then they'll do the sensible thing.