[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:46:01 -0500
The good new about "Fred" -- he has a sense of humor and irony:

"After two years in Washington, I often long for the realism and
sincerity of Hollywood." From a speech given by Thompson before the
Commonwealth Club of California.

The bad news?  He introduced "Dubya" at the 2004 convention.

Oh, and there's a rumor he doesn't shoot Oly.

;o)

ScottGee1