[OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:03:56 -0400
Yep.  Sounds to me like Bill has two different challenges with
conflicting solutions (pun not originally intended).

Anything strong enough to clean the crud will damage the Plexiglas and
anything that is mild enough for Plexiglas ain't strong enough to
remove the crud.

If I were you, I'd just keep watching infomercials.  Some new, New,
NEW Miracle Cleaner is bound to show up that will be just perfect for
this dilemma!  One swipe and it'll be Perfect!  And you'll be able to
make Three Easy Payments!!!  Unless, of course, you're lucky and they
knock one payment off -- wow!

hth/ScottGee1
(who will now have his tongue surgically removed from his cheek)

But seriously, I'd post the questions to a couple LF boards.  Someone
else is likely to have had this problem and you can leverage their
experience.