[OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got an opinion on thie AM2 motherboard

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got an opinion on thie AM2 motherboard
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:52:32 -0400
Thanks.  I looked it up and you are correct.  Lanes are part of PCI
Express and are individual bi-directional serial channels.  I'd never
heard of HyperTransport either but now I know that one too.  I think I
knew that Field Programmable Gate Arrays existed but I didn't recognize
it from the acronym, ah, er, initialism aka abbreviation.

Chuck Norcutt