[OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:23:10 +0100
* On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 01:15:54PM -0400, ScottGee1 said:

> I continue to be intrigued by the K10D.  Though I've read reports that
> lens compatibility with older models is NOT meeting Pent@x's promises.

Hrm... I've a 50mm SMC-M Pentax 1.7 which, while not being absolutely
perfect is pretty good all in all.  I can't remember what their promises
were, but I have no complains about my K10D.  Simply a lovely camera.  Any
problems with it have been down to an ID-10-T error made by the operator.

The flower shot I posted the other day was made with the above combination.
I can't find much to complain about. :)

Incidently, I don't think that lens is specifically MF.  the Limited series
of lenses are usually AF.

p.

--
oOoOo  "Oh now" says the Sergeant "I'll have no such chat, and I   oOoOo
 oOoOo  neither will take it from spalpeen nor brat! For if you   oOoOo