[OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:42:25 -0700
This is a "trend" I would welcome.  I love using my old OM lenses on the E-1
and have never seen the manual focus as an inconvenience.  It is what I grew
up with anyway.  It is actually the other way around, my MF lenses never
miss the focus like the AF lenses do under low contrast/low light
conditions.  I just hate when that happens - my 50-200mm is especially bad,
but this also is a problem with the 14-54mm.  I  guess I just like MF
lenses, just as I prefer stick shift over automatic.

J.