[OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:13:07 +0100
I do wish you old boys would stop slagging off the 50-200, absolutely bloody
marvellous lens... Planning to put mine up on oboe on Sunday so I'd
appreciate it if you could all hold off on the criticism for a week - never
know who may be listening! As a mate of mine (who works in the motor
trade, - never have guessed) often says - "There's a fool born every minute
& you only need one a day"... ;-)

All proceeds to 2 very good causes - need to buy more film & another case of
Jura.

Cheers - Martyn