[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:38:55 +0000
Oh, boy! Both of them scare me. I know McCain spent years as a POW in Vietnam,
which maybe gives him an excuse for being a part-time lunatic and loose cannon,
but what the hell's wrong with Kucinich? Was he just born a fruitcake? I would
never vote for either for anything, not even dogcatcher.

I'm intrigued by the fact that there's a possibility, if both Al Gore and Fred
Thompson, decide to run, the next presidential race could be between two former
Tennessee senators.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>

--snip--
> Nevertheless, there are very good people
> out there in public life.  From somewhat different ends of the
> spectrum there are honorable individuals like Dennis Kucinich and John
> McCain.

--snip--