[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:21:44 +0000
Possibly, or my eyes were itchy and watery and my nose was running. The pollen
is so bad here right now that I haven't gone outside the house except to get
the newspaper and the mail. And I did both those quickly, trying to hold my
breath. Got the AC on and just hanging out, watching TV, playing DVDs and CDs.
Watched "Good Will Hunting" again. Highly recommended.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --