[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:28:34 -0400
I can't find much to disagree with in your response. I like the pull-
quote here, and tend to agree with it, though I would deploy the
caveat that human nature and human government can be two entirely
different things. I have a fairly positive view of human nature,
though god knows why, but I'm not so positive in my view of
government. Perhaps it's in our nature to foil out better instincts
with such as government. Or maybe we just like sex too much and make
too many people and permit too many of them to survive. But I'm
getting a headache just thinking about it.

--Bob