[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:46:12 +0000
And here I go correcting myself again. He didn't write for the "Stars and
Stripes;" it was the "Army Flyer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore

Oh, well.

And I've got a half dozen "National Geographic" magazines that I haven't even
looked at yet. I'll see what I come across.

And I've come to the conclusion that some of my typos are the fault of my
turning on the Google spill chucker, which I'm turning off now. I know I teype
the wright thang and thin it gits changed to sumthing elus.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --