[OM] Re: Oops - SP-550 UZ review at dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: Oops - SP-550 UZ review at dpreview
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:44:06 +0100
Richard

Notwithstanding the quality of photos, I just can't get along with an
electronic viewfinder.  As long as they give me at least an
approximation of the view, I will use digicams with an optical
viewfinder.  I really liked the look of the C-8080, and I know the
quality was pretty high, but I couldn't bear to use the EVF.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.