[OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: New Manual Focus Lens
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:08:41 -0400
Only issue is metering with lenses without an 'A' setting on the
aperture  (pre-1980). On those, the camera meters by pressing a button
which closes down the lens and takes a reading setting the shutter speed
for you. The problem is the new standard screen as it is like a Olympus
2 series, katzeye,etc. in the way it disperses light making the
viewfinder "brighter". Using a normal screen from the earlier models
solves this issue, and those who have done it don't see a real
difference in brightness. K10D screen is big and bright anyway.

Larry