[OM] Re: ( OM) Clint

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) Clint
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:19:30 -0400
and so often "factory" service means the manufacturer transships your
repair to a sweatshop subcontractor.  Manufacturers handle 90-95% of
their repairs this way.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net