[OM] WTB: little handle thingy for pm-mtob

Subject: [OM] WTB: little handle thingy for pm-mtob
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:33:39 -0600
  Okay, if we're asking for obscure macro components.. I just got a
pm-mtob + 20/3.5 on e*bay, and while it all works fine, the pm-mtob is
missing the little knob thingy that's used to help mounting/demounting
it. It's the little knurled knob you can see at the top of the images here:

  http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/adapters.html

  There's screw holes on the mount I have, but not the little handle
itself. I'd guess it wouldn't be too difficult to make something that
would do the same, and it's not causing me any real problems not having
it there, but just on the offchance -- anyone got one of these going
spare for sale?

  -- dan