[OM] Re: Help Center: How can I uninstall Google Desktop?

Subject: [OM] Re: Help Center: How can I uninstall Google Desktop?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:45:44 +0200
Thanks but thats for windows, I should have stated i was using a mac

I still can't get rid of it, I removed firefox and the application data
and reinstalled but it's still happening.

If I put an invalid site outside it is fine but if I try and link to a
local html and make a mistake then the google search window pops up
asking me if I really wanted to type this instead. It is really annoying
me, maybe I try opera as that works on solaris as well.

thanks for the sugestions anyway

cheers Ian