[OM] Re: Interesting new (OT) compact

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting new (OT) compact
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:59:10 +1000
With the GR-D they offered an optical 'Voigtlander' style finder
which is nice as a sports finder but I don't use it too much. I
dislike EVF's usually but they are handy in bright and low light
conditions and I can imagine people wanting and buying it so that
they've got all the toys for their toy.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx