[OM] Re: I Need ! Front cap for Olympus Zuiko MC MACRO 38mm f/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: I Need ! Front cap for Olympus Zuiko MC MACRO 38mm f/2.8
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:21:29 -0700
Following from Chucks suggestion of a hood with cap glued on. Everyone's
favourite cheap lens cap house www.camerafilters.com carry spacer rings in
standard filter sizes including 49mm. Add one of these to a screw in metal
lens cap and maybe a little glue to keep the cap on the end of the tube and
your problem is solved.

Dan S.