[OM] Re: zuikoist : I am

Subject: [OM] Re: zuikoist : I am
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:10:17 -0700
> From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> At 10:00 PM 3/28/2007 +0000, andy pang wrote:
>>
>> Thinking of bidding on OM medium gadget bag. Yeah, anything with
>> OM Logo on
>> it, even it is a paper box :-)
>
> Hah!  I recently paid a ton of money for an OM camera body box (the
> black
> and gold kind) with nothing in it!  You would think I would have
> been given
> a discount considering the letter "O" was missing from the outside
> of the
> box!  It only said "M-1" on all sides!

All right, time to take advantage of you suckers, er, I mean
"facilitate your Zuikoholism."

I have a Zuiko 180/2.8 that says "OLYMPUS M-SYSTEM" on the front
ring. It is a black-nose, SN 100666 (mark of the beast?) I have never
heard of one marked this way.

Where shall we start the bidding? :-)

:::: He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already
earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since
for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. -- Albert Einstein
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99-6313-16>