[OM] Re: focusing question

Subject: [OM] Re: focusing question
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:10:40 -0700
and figuring out how to get it in was a bit scary as it just doesn't slid
straight in, you have to tilt it a bit to get the first bit in.....

Thank Moose, the results today were much better, I posted some pics on line
at Flickr.

I noted that the focus wasn't quite what I thought it should be, and then
took the lens off and inserted the ND4X and it immediately looked better,
you got it, it was part of the optical equation. Now is there one that is
clear? I'm not sure where or what to look for.

Is there some free site that is easy to use, that allows full sized pics and
you can go from one to another easily? I realize that it is hard to compare
these on flickr.

Scott