[OM] Re: Yet another flower picture ;-)

Subject: [OM] Re: Yet another flower picture ;-)
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:50:24 +0200
Hi Graham,

thanks for looking, here is what I actually saw throught the viewfinder
  (apart from the colours)

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/139472571-L.jpg

I think my initial attempt to crop was off centre but the little stick
on the left annoyed me, so I cropped it out

hey it might be usefull learning excercise if  we had a cropping
competition, anyone want to crop how you think best and repost it.

IanW