[OM] Re: Firefox - removing google stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Firefox - removing google stuff
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:15:58 -0400
The only pop-ups I got with Firefox were eliminated when I opened
"tools" "options" "content" and checked "block pop-up windows".  No
goolge windows ever popped up, though.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net