[OM] E-330 vs newer models.

Subject: [OM] E-330 vs newer models.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:54:34 +0100
This is just so tempting right now:

<http://www.digitaldepot.co.uk/acatalog/Olympus_E-330_Lens_Kit.html>

That I have to wonder exactly how far behind the latest (E-410, E-510)
cameras it really is, assuming an update to the most recent firmware.
I already prefer the tilting screen over the non-tilting one on the
models recently announced, and I can live with the relatively modest
pixel count.

I could probably realise £60 or so for the lens on Ebay, as I already
have a 14-54 and a 40-150, which would give me an E-330 body for £279,
and the E-300 becomes a backup.  Or should I wait?  What thinks the
list?