[OM] Re: Yet another flower picture ;-)

Subject: [OM] Re: Yet another flower picture ;-)
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:08:58 +0200
I am confused, here is the picture processed with silkypix and no
changes apart from a crop as graham suggested

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/139498639-L.jpg

and without crop
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/139499249-L.jpg

and here is the output from lightroom (as origionally posted) which was
set to sRGB

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/139461185-L.jpg

I don't know why the lightroom version looks so bad, shame I am at work
and can't see what aperture would make of it.

maybe the that fact that when I looked at the local origional copy it
was with preview, when I contacted smugmug he said they both looked that
same aôn his browser and sure enough when I looked at both with a
browser they were the same, so maybe lightroom isnt embedding the
profile correctly.

Thanks for the comments by the way