[OM] Zuikoism can only be managed - not cured!

Subject: [OM] Zuikoism can only be managed - not cured!
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:04:17 +0200
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] I think I am finally cured of zuikoism

last saturday I went to a camera flea market,
  three lenses caught my eye
50/3.5 macro   55/1.2 and 80/4 macro
I bought none although I am beginning to regret not getting the
80/4macro ...

IanW

  Oh, yes; the Zuiko Auto Macro 80mm f4 bellows mount lens is a very, very nice
addition to one's collection of Olympus lenses...

  http://originofwriting.com/Olympus_Photos/AppleBlossom.html

  Lenses like this one are precisely why I am so interested in a digital body
that I can use OM System lenses upon. I will primarily be doing studio-type
macro photography of inanimate objects (for a research project) using an Auto
Bellows, so stopping down after focusing is pretty much a given anyway... and
then there is that cross polorizing filter that I never really used enough to
get the correct exposure settings for...

  John Morton.

John Morton
http://OriginOfWriting.com