[OM] Re: Black Sigma CAT 600 f8

Subject: [OM] Re: Black Sigma CAT 600 f8
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:46:11 -0700
I can't see any numbers on that lens to tell you if it is numbered close to
mine, but the tri pod mount is different than mine, the front is different
as it has the sun shade threads on the outside, mine are on the inside, the
little lens holder is different than mine, though the rear view is
apparently the same except mine doesn't have 'filter matic' on it. My lens
mount rotates and has a knob on the side that says 'lock/free'.

Mine looks like this one;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sigma-600mm-F8-Filters-etc-600-Olympus-Fit-OM_W0QQitemZ130092953865QQcategoryZ3344QQcmdZViewItem
but I have a higher number sequence, 240601