[OM] Re: Black Sigma CAT 600 f8

Subject: [OM] Re: Black Sigma CAT 600 f8
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:51:00 -0700
A word of caution to anyone thinking of bidding on this lens. This is the
same as my 600mm f8, which I mentioned on Scotts focusing thread, as being
an even older version than his. It has a non-standard front thread size,
making it impossible to find a filter to go on the front. Aside from that,
it's a great lens.

Darin