[OM] Re: What size CF cards are folks using in their e-1

Subject: [OM] Re: What size CF cards are folks using in their e-1
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:06:42 -0700
I've had an 8G Extreme iV in my E-1 without any problems.

Some of the equipment my employer builds uses CF cards. The vendors
don't stick to specs very well. There are issues about which pins have
to be held at which voltage while the CF card powers up and how long
it has to be held at that voltage. I don't think anyone has seen long
term reliability issues. If their design works, the card is probably
fine.

Maybe the pretty sales lady was dangling bait to start a long conversation ...

-jeff